In addition to the products we manufacture we are happy to create custom or one off products. These include gates, bannisters, balustrades as well as customised versions of our products. We also specialise in flower arrangement stands made to suit any occasion or event.
Our bespoke service follows a tried and tested design and manufacturing process outlined below:
- Customer contacts us with their Initial design or idea.
- Measurements and alterations to the initial drawing are provided by AC Wrought Iron as required.
- A working drawing is then created and presented to the customer for approval along with the quotation.
- On agreement a deposit is taken and the manufacturing process commences.
- The fabrication is usually completed within 28 days unless an alternate time frame has been arranged.
- Upon completion of the project the customer is notified and delivery arranged.
We are based in South Lincolnshire and are happy to consider bespoke projects within a 35 miles radius. We also will undertake projects further afield but prior contact must made and travelling costs will be reflected in the price.
Please visit the 'products page' for ideas and inspiration.
A sample of a bespoke project created for St Peter & St Paul's Church, Gosberton. The gates were designed by Angelo Cardillo, founder of AC Wrought Iron.
The gates took nearly four weeks to make and installation was carried out in one day.